Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guess, what am I upto now????

My little champ is now 7 months and boy he is becoming a big boy now, who responds when mommy calls him! He turns his head when I call out to him and gives me a little sheepish grin which sure melts my heart!


My baby has picked up many little things now. He kisses me all over my face which is basically wetting my face and hugs me & snuggles into me the way I snuggle him. He gives daddy a clap every time daddy puts out his hands and says bye-bye when he leaves for work in the morning. He gets happy when I get back from work and dance a little dance and then pulls out his arms for me to hug him and pick him. He turns and rolls all over the bed now and I can’t leave him alone for a minute. He grasps things and bangs them together or on the floor or walls and gets delighted with all the sound and noise. His new pastime is to sit in his stroller and drop the rattles on the floor, he then peeps out from his stroller to see and hear where they have fallen. When I work in the kitchen, he sits next to me and bangs all the utensils, it seems he is practicing to become a drummer!

All things he picks go right into his mouth, be it a rattle or the TV remote or my mobile or for that matter even my slippers! Everything is left wet and dripping in saliva, till I call out to him to remove it from his mouth. He wants to chat and talk the whole day and goes on and on blabbering off to glory. If I respond in the same manner, he actually manages to hold a conversation with me!

He enjoys a game of peek-a-boo and waits for me to find him when I cover him with a blanket. He loves pulling on to my hair and climbing all over me. A little sneeze results in peels of laughter and a rumble in the tummy leaves him hysterical!

At night when I brush my teeth, he things it’s a fun activity. He tries to hold on to the brush and laughs when I let him brush my teeth. He gets delighted when I give him a cold milkshake to drinks and licks his lips in pleasure!

He is a little wonderful bundle and is picking up little things everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment