Thursday, March 25, 2010

I saw my Baby!!!

I had my second sonography yesterday…and I saw my baby!!! I saw its spine, head, eyes, hands and a small thumb!! It was such an adorable sight…my kid rolled its fist and gave me a thumbs up, atleast that’s how I would like to interpret it…I also saw its heartbeat…and I was totally amazed. My husband also accompanied me to see the baby, although I must say it was tough to make out everything as it was so vague…but it was a sight to see.


I am in my 6 month of pregnancy and the baby is 11 inches long; the size of a papaya! My weight is going to shoot up from now onwards and I have heard that from next month even a simple walk is going to be an effort…but nevertheless I am counting days and weeks.

My baby continuously moves around in its little house and practices all its acrobatic moves on my tummy. Everytime I talk to it or tell something or even ask a question with options, it responds with a kick or a small punch, acknowledging every word I tell. It is so much fun talking to it this way. Even yesterday, during the sonography it kept punching away to glory because the doctor was putting a lot of pressure on my tummy…maybe it was telling her to just buzz off and leave it in peace…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment