Sunday, March 21, 2010

My clothes don't fit anymore!!!

I have become fat…although I would like to describe myself as a cute and plump mother to be…but in normal words it is referred as FAT!! I have put on 5 kgs and weight 60 kgs now.I no longer fit into any of my jeans or trousers or dresses for that matter. And; this has really become a matter of stress for me. Although I knew this was borne to happen, but it can become quite taxing when every morning you have to struggle to fit into a dress and then try and decipher what to wear, because, the dress you picked doesn’t fit you any longer!


It’s not like I haven’t gone shopping…but anything you select even the sales girl comes up with recommendations to buy a size larger! That really gets onto my nerves, as I look like a complete fool…like a flower pot, in those loose fitting clothes which, apparently are supposed to make me feel comfortable and ventilated, but leave me feeling miserable! Uhh!

The other day, I was visiting one of our family friends and although I planned to get dressed an hour earlier, I still ended up being late ‘cos out of the four dresses that I put on, I couldn’t fit into even one of them comfortably! .I ended up pulling out a few stitches here and there from a dress to loosen it up a bit so that I could fit my large frame in it.

My baby bump visible at 5 months

Now being a girl, gaining weight is always going to be a depressing issue…and no matter what the reason it would leave you very distraught. I have already started praying that I can get back into shape post my delivery! Adding to my agony, my doctor told me I may be putting on another 5-8 kgs, in the next 3 months!! Kind of weird imaging myself all blown up! But kind of pleased to think my baby is growing so fast. As of today it weights 500gms and I am going for my second sonography this week..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment