Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A simple wish!

I play a simple game with my little one. Making wishes on stars, pretty eyelashes and all such things.

The age of innocence is yet to leave and I get to hear all pure little lovely thoughts!

The wishes are so simple they melt my heart.
I hear him wish for things like, " MUM gives me an extra kiss before bedtime ", as we get ready for school, a wish that I don't miss the school bus. Such little things make me laugh as I cuddle him and tell him it will come true.

His wishes have been such simple one's like me coming home early to spend time with him, getting to watch his favourite cartoon on TV, he playing a good tennis session, eating an extra bowl of his favourite fruit. There is nothing materialistic in these wishes, just daily basis things that make him happy.

Only children who are all so pure can have such clear thoughts.They don't relate to any toy purchases or gifts from parents, their happiness lies within them as they do those little things that please them.

I wish we can be the same but as we grow we all change!

No comments:

Post a Comment