Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bruuh Bruuh goes the Car!

Daddy has a big car that goes Bruuh Bruuh….Pomp Pomp…and I get to drive the Car on weekends!!! It is so exciting and I love it!

Every morning when Dad goes to office, he takes me along with him to the car. I see in him off to work waving and giving him flying kisses. If he is a few minutes early he takes me for a small round in the car. I just love this time with him and I hold on to him as soon as he gets dressed for work. Mommy gets me dressed as well and I wear my shoes and walk him down to the car.Neatly washed and dressed, I walk proudly next to my dad, to the car everyday!

Daddy takes me for a round in his car & I get to sit in his lap on the driver’s seat as we slowly drive around. But I prefer standing in his lap so I can see the road. If I sit I can’t see anything. He also lets me hold his hand when he changes the car gear and it just goes up and down and right and left…hehehehehe.

 I know we can’t drive the car on the main road where the traffic is heavy so I obediently sit in my mom’s lap and keep looking at my dad in utmost admiration as he navigates the car around in heavy traffic. At times I play with the music system, pressing buttons at random and see the lights go on and off…but sometimes I am too tired so I just lie back and comfortably sleep in the air conditioner.

I enjoy the long car drives and look forward to weekends when I can drive around with daddy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment