Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cutie Baby Stuff!!

I know there is loads of time left, and I have not yet started to show, but my motherly instincts couldn’t resist a peak into this store selling baby cots and other stuff. It was the most adorable sight, these lovely cots decorated in all their glory with lovely printed quilts and hanging ornamental pieces that were so pleasing to the eye. It was just like a princely bed waiting for a little baby to be placed in it.


The beauty of these little possessions is that it adds magic to your baby room making it the most revered place in the world. Gorgeous, tiny & exquisite smelling babies sleeping peacefully in a lovely crib with white net and lace covering them is such a lovable & royal view.


The other collection’s were perfect sets of white and cream bootees & caps done in crochet with little ribbons as bows…just imagining my baby in these warm bootees all cuddly and cute delighted me.




Looking at all the baby stuff around made me want two or three more babies simply for the sheer pleasure and joy of dressing them all up…although a few of my friends and well wishers have warned me of the repercussions of such desires!



I will not be having an exclusive baby room, but have surely thought about all the stuffed toys that I am going to buy and checked out the Johnson & Johnson baby lotion and powder kit that needs to be purchased on immediate priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment