Monday, January 11, 2010

We Are Expecting!!


I didn’t believe in love at first sight till I met my husband. Getting married & spending my life with him seemed the most natural thing for me and life thereafter felt just perfect. Now 2 years later, we are entering a new phase of our life together. We are going to become the proud parents of a little baby.
I never realized that having a baby could be such a joyful experience. It is an out of the world experience and no matter how much you read about it, or hear about it, nothing can prepare you for the incredible love, joy and sheer happiness the news of a baby can bring.
We had been talking about having a baby for sometime. But the news still created the desired effect of surprise and thrill. I will be completing my first trimester by next week and it’s been an eventful 3 months. I have experienced all the nausea, fatigue & emotional upswing in this period.
My first sonography that gave me a glimpse of the little life in my tummy was a thrilling moment. It was just a little dot moving at high speed, which I was told was the heartbeat! I couldn’t control my laughter and amazement on seeing it. I couldn’t stop gushing about it to my husband…there’s a baby!! A small, teenie weenie thing that’s growing at a weekly pace, forming its little organs and expression and is going to become a beautiful combination of both of us! It’s a wonderful and awesome feeling...we were just individuals who were sharing our life together, but now we are going to become parents...and it’s absolutely amazing!

5 comments:

  1. heartiest congratulations!! :) wish you everything that makes these days as magical as they are expected to be!! lots of love and hugs.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Idea!...Thanks for sharing your journey with us!...cant wait for the next blog!...Congratulations again to both of you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it's kewl!!!The excitement and the thrill overpowers all sickness,nausea and puking I believe!!! Hope I feel that way when I plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations once again, dear. May every moment of this wonderful journey be filled with happiness galore! Looking forward to the next post! Lin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh.. sweethrt... While reading this, i m sooo thrilled.. plz, share some more your experiance..... I m sooooooooooo happy for u... Nd this is gr8 idea.....

    ReplyDelete