Sunday, January 3, 2016

A New Year Gift

My little one is an extremely appreciative boy. He thanks you from the heart for all the little things you do for him. And these are genuine heartfelt thank you messages that he conveys.

As the new year started we walked down to the nearest toy store to pick up gifts for his friends birthday.

In all innocence he promises me that there will be no tantrums for any toys for himself as he has just got a Christmas gift but asks me for permission to touch  and checkout the toys.

Knowing fully that he really wants to buy some new little car toy for himself I take him along.

Very happily he explores the store showing me things he likes, telling me of the different occasions I can buy it for him but never once insisting to buy one right away.

As I pick up a couple of toy cars and ask him which one he wants he squeals with joy asking me if there is a occasion to buy it now.

I tell him it's a New Year Gift and delighted he picks one.

On our way back home, he looks up to me smiling and asks me..." Can you see the smile reaching all the way upto my cheeks?" As I nod my head and acknowledge he let's me know it's the happiness he feels for having me as mummy ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment