Monday, September 7, 2015

Dance to My Tunes

Music is Life!

I hummm as I walk...I don't talk...I sing..."Mummmiiieee". My actions are musical. ..my conversation is like a song.."Papa looook..." or " Pleaseee mummy" 😊

So my boy likes music ...all kids do I assume...but a nursery rhyme by a 5 year old is far more entertaining when sung while at work...the words are a little jumbled, the tune a bit haywire but the enthusiasm over the top.

He croons Bollywood songs & hymns with same happiness. Likes being updated on the songs though... so favourites change every month.

His actions coordinate with the song...so if on the way for a wash..its banno tera swagger..if it's changing clothes...its mei superman...if it's calling out to me. .. its hello hello...I end up giggling on all this silliness.

He likes it if I put him to sleep with a song; so I have this old Bollywood hit song.."phoolon ka taaron ka" with my remix version from him..it delights him when I sing this for him.

He totally entertains with his lovely voice with mismatched words😊

He shares his new rhymes with me, so a good night hymn prasing the Lord or thanking him for all the wonderful things around is a must before we sleep.

He makes up his live jigs also..with Hindi English mixed and calls himself Michael Jackson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment