Friday, May 14, 2010

All about Kicks & Hiccups!!!

I think my baby has outgrown the space in my tummy…there is so much moving around as if it’s in a constant whirlpool. I am constantly being punched and kicked. At times there are these little protrusions on my belly surface which looks like a small knee being popped out or bums being pushed out to accommodate oneself! Everytime I push it back in…it resurfaces on the other side! And this has become a fun game for me!


My baby responds to all these gentle pushes and kicks back acknowledging my presence... He is most active in night, when it’s in full swing with its thrust’s & kick’s. It seems he is doing his practice run for a football game, just before the actual game begins.

Even during the recent IPL, to my husbands utter delight, my little one would kick around to glory everytime Mumbai India’s would be batting and specially when the little master Sachin Tendulkar was on field, a mutual respect and adoration being shared by my husband and kid! If I turned around to doze off, I was coaxed to watch the TV, because my baby was missing out on the action on account of my sleep patterns!

This little kid seems to be either zorbing around in my tummy or swinging golf clubs ‘cos I can constantly feel these minuscule & infinite fluttery vibrations all over! It’s like my whole tummy is a washing machine that’s running its full cycle. It ends at night when I sleep with the final spin function in motion!

4 comments:

  1. How cute :) I have a friend who is due in June. I can actually feel her lil one's butt. I love playing the game of poking and waiting for the butt to move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear...u cant believe the fun I have...its like here and there...all the time..simply cant sit straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must post a picture of you at this time, like the one i had...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes i agree, post a pic! And kindly note its been too long since you last posted.

    ReplyDelete